CareView Wireless DR Panel Package
The careview wireless panels are made of solid construction and highly recommended. There are many wireless DR packages available. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call.
CareView 14"x17" Wireless DR Panel Package Includes:
- Cassette sized, 14"x17" Wireless CsI detector.
- 16 bit depth - 65,535 shades of gray.
- CsI Direct Deposition, low dose Imaging.
- 154μm Pixel Pitch.
- Highest DQE and the best MTF among CsI detectors.
- Requires less dose than Gadox detectors.
- Full AED (Automatic Exposure Detection).
- Rechargeable Batteries and 1 Charging Cradle.
- 5 year Manufacturers warranty - 1 Year on batteries.
Tiger View 8 Acquire & PACS SoftwareTigerView offers workflow specific to your needs.
Why Choose TigerView Software?
TigerView Software Benefits:
- Controls acquisition devices from over 20 manufacturers.
- Over 50 man-years of development.
- 15 years in commercial use.
- Over 8000 installs. Used by over 30,000 doctors.
- 8 major versions. Over 40 detectors controlled.
Advanced Diagnostic Tools Crystal Clear Images.
TigerView 8 Acquisition Software with (1) acquisition and (4) viewers.
- Viewer is multi-modality friendly.
- DICOM Send, Storage Commit, Modality Worklist.
- CD/DVD Burn, Import and Archive.
- Full Set of Editable Measurements & Annotation Tools.
- 1 Year of Tigercare Support.
- CLOUD backup included.
Neutral and Professional Computer System
Acquisition Computer System*
Robust, uncompromised performance software and hardware that allows one to measure or control.
- Lenovo ThinkStation P340. *
- 24”, LCD Display.
- 16GB RAM 1TB SATA Hard Drive.
- WLAN + Bluetooth.
- Windows 10 Pro.
- 3 Years Hardware Service with Onsite Service After Remote Diagnosis.
* Subject to change without notice.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping - Delivery shall be made at FOB shipping point of origin. Seller's responsibilities for the Equipment purchased pursuant hereto ceases and title and risk of loss passes to Customer upon delivery to the carrier. In the event of loss, damage, injury or destruction after such delivery to the carrier, claims must be made against the carrier and not against Seller. In no event shall any loss, damage, injury or destruction operate in any manner to release Customer from the obligation to make payments required herein. Returns - Unless a product is labeled "all sales final" at the time of purchase, all orders may be returned within 30 days for a refund. In order to return or exchange (under the guidelines described below) all or part of your order, customer must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Call toll free (800) 949-8015 to obtain RMA # from a Seller's representative. All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging including manuals, accessories, cables, etc. with the authorization (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return requests must be made within 30 days of the receipt date. All returns must be certified to be in good condition by one of our engineers before refund can be accepted. If the product has been damaged, seller will assess the damage and will determine if the product is entitled to a refund. All free items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. At our discretion, we may levy a restocking fee of 25% of the cost of items returned. Any vouchers or gift certificates earned by a returned order will be voided, and the voucher amount will be charged to any order to which it was applied. Installation, training or professional services are NON-REFUNDABLE. Seller is responsible for shipping costs or damage on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully. Please be advised that packages sent by normal US Postal Service cannot be tracked to ensure delivery. Since Seller cannot provide credit for a return without confirming its receipt, we recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked and or insured.