FDR GO Portable X-Ray System with FDR D-EVO II C35 14x17" CSI wireless detector
A high performing digital x-ray suite on wheels, featuring integrated FDX Console user interface and exam processing tools optimized for use with Fujifilm's FDR D-EVO digital X-ray detectors. This self-powered, electric motor driven system is perfect for traveling to the patient bedside, the ED, OR, ICU, NICU or just about anywhere around the hospital where a general x-ray is needed.
Mobile X-Ray System:
- 32kW Generator - small & large focal spots provide flexibility for all exam types.
- Dual independent rear wheel drive motors provide ultra-sensitive steering, smooth, quiet travel and easy maneuvering in tight spaces.
- Telescopic arm allows easy positioning of the x-ray tube over patient beds, in the OR, over the isolette, wherever needed.
- System "Inching" controls at the tube head slowly move FDR Go forward or backward for adjustments in positioning at the bedside.
- Built-in Storage area for detector(s), spare batteries and grid(s)
- FDX Console full featured workstation provides immediate image previews, image manipulation and transmission.
- Safety features - Touch sensor bumper and "Fail-Safe Brake" stops machine immediately when grip handle is released.
- Power - built-in battery power. Standard 110VAC for charging.
- Keyless Entry with programmable passcodes provide security and simplicity
- Luminous Hand switch visually indicates exposure
- Dose Area Product (DAP) Calculation display unit
- Apron Hook (3), and (2) wipes holders
FDR D-EVO II C35i:
Feature Fujifilm's patented ISS technology, designed to uniquely lower dose and improve image quality.
- Lightweight 14x17" just 5.7 lbs. including battery
- Image Preview in less than 2 seconds, cycle time for next capture as little as 6-9 sec
- Pixel size: 150micron
- Reading grayscale level: 16 bit/pixel
- Hydro AG Antibacterial Coating
- IPX-6 Water Resistance Rating
- (3) Batteries
- (1) 2-slot Battery Charger
- Full featured workstation with Fujifilm's latest workflow and image quality enhancements such as Dynamic Visualization Processing.
- Detector status icons display charge level and connectivity.
- Large 17" Color Touchscreen Display for immediate image previews
- Performs patient ID, image processing, QA, Worklist updates and image transmission
- Simplified user interface for complete exam processing in as few as 2-3 steps
- Speed Link X-ray Control Software - automates exposure techniques to exam menus
- QC adjustments: exam reprocessing, sensitivity, latitude, density and contrast
- Automated Processing: Dynamic Visualization, MFP - Multi Frequency, FNC - Flexible Noise Control, Grid Pattern Suppression (GPR), EDR (Exposure Data Recognition)
- Portables Exam Tools: image mag, double click full screen zoom, edge enhancement toggle, automatic trimming for offset imaging, shuttering (black borders), movable annotation markers & text annotation and more.
- Emergency battery reserve mode for exam completion and travel when system power is depleted.
- Network Connectivity: Wireless or hardwired network communication to RIS/HIS & PACS using DICOM protocols.
- Security features: keypad system access, tech ID log in/out & customizable restrictions