Portable System with Stand, 4.0kW, 1 APR
• 4.0 kW, 100 mA, 125 kVp (see power requirements below)
• High Frequency Ripple: 300 kHz
• 40 to 125 kVp in 1 kVp steps
• Overlay Console allows customization of 1 APR region
(20 editable positions); 6 regions optional
• 14 mA stations: 5, 6.4, 8, 10, 12.5, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50,
64, 80 and 100
• 0.001-10 second exposure time range, 41 total in 25% steps
• 0.1 to 250 mAs, 34 total in 25% steps
• 0.6mm x 1.5mm dual focus stationary anode tube, 40,000 HU
• Power Cord, 19.7' long (6 meters)
• Exposure Cord, 9.8' long (3 meters)
• Collimator, certified manual
• Stand on base with wheels for easy maneuverability
• Gas spring arm supports tube to accommodate easy
• Positive mechanical brakes
• Cassette storage box accommodates up to 8 cassettes
• Vertical tube travel, 62" (16.7"-78.7")
• 102.5 lbs total weight
• Single-phase line Automatic Regulation, Automatic Output
Power Adaptation to Power Line Conditions
Product Data Sheet
Dragon Information and More Pictures
*This product has been permanently discontinued.
Replacement products available.
Shipping - Delivery shall be made at FOB shipping point of origin. Seller's responsibilities for the Equipment purchased pursuant hereto ceases and title and risk of loss passes to Customer upon delivery to the carrier. In the event of loss, damage, injury or destruction after such delivery to the carrier, claims must be made against the carrier and not against Seller. In no event shall any loss, damage, injury or destruction operate in any manner to release Customer from the obligation to make payments required herein.
Returns - Unless a product is labeled "all sales final" at the time of purchase, all orders may be returned within 30 days for a refund. In order to return or exchange (under the guidelines described below) all or part of your order, customer must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Call toll free (800) 949-8015 to obtain RMA # from a Seller's representative. All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging including manuals, accessories, cables, etc. with the authorization (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return requests must be made within 30 days of the receipt date. All returns must be certified to be in good condition by one of our engineers before refund can be accepted. If the product has been damaged, seller will assess the damage and will determine if the product is entitled to a refund. All free items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. At our discretion, we may levy a restocking fee of 25% of the cost of items returned. Any vouchers or gift certificates earned by a returned order will be voided, and the voucher amount will be charged to any order to which it was applied. Installation, training or professional services are NON-REFUNDABLE. Seller is responsible for shipping costs or damage on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully. Please be advised that packages sent by normal US Postal Service cannot be tracked to ensure delivery. Since Seller cannot provide credit for a return without confirming its receipt, we recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked and or insured.