FCR Prima T2 with FDX Console - Package for PPG Markets
Fujifilm FCR Prima T2 reader unit packaged with the FDX Console workstation and a choice of cassette packages based on the specialty market.
FCR Prima T2 Reader Unit:
- Small Footprint: 3.2 sq. ft., 21”W x 22”D x 15.5”H.86 lbs.
- Single cassette insertion
- Throughput speeds of up to 66 plates per hour
- 6-outlet surge protection power-strip
The FDX Console:
Simplifies and speeds workflow with an extra-large image display area, an easy-to-read, customizable interface and an intuitive arrangement of operation buttons to make exams faster for both the technologist and the patient.
- Hardware includes desktop CPU (Windows 10 Professional, 64-bit, Core i5 processor with 3.2GHz, 4G RAM, and 500 GB HDD), keyboard, mouse, and 19” color touchscreen monitor and barcode scanner.
- Integrated MC functionality
- FDX V11.0 Software
- DICOM CR Store for connectivity to PACS
- FDX Console Human markers and menus
- Dynamic Visualization™ advanced image processing presents images with optimal clarity. Includes FNC (Flexible Noise Control) to suppress noise without loss of diagnostic information or sharpness and MFP (Multi-Frequency Processing) providing overall density uniformity for all anatomical regions.
- Technologist editing tools such as automatic and manual Shutters (black borders) and movable annotation markers
- QC adjustments including exam reprocessing, sensitivity, latitude, density and contrast
- Free Text Annotation with commenting text annotation marker capability
- Image Magnification for enhanced full screen, magnification and zoom image display tools
- Basic security features include user restriction and are customizable by technologist log in/out.
- Statistical Analysis reporting of the patient image database, including the reason for image rejection coding, for reject or other performance analyses.
- Auto trimming simplifies off-center imaging of small anatomy by recognizing the collimated area and applying it to the full screen for optimized display at PACS.
Private Practice Package (Included)
- (2) 14x17 CASSETTE TYPE CC
- (2)14x17 ST VI IMAGING PLATE
Download Prima T PDF
Shipping - Delivery shall be made at FOB shipping point of origin. Seller's responsibilities for the Equipment purchased pursuant hereto ceases and title and risk of loss passes to Customer upon delivery to the carrier. In the event of loss, damage, injury or destruction after such delivery to the carrier, claims must be made against the carrier and not against Seller. In no event shall any loss, damage, injury or destruction operate in any manner to release Customer from the obligation to make payments required herein.
Returns - Unless a product is labeled "all sales final" at the time of purchase, all orders may be returned within 30 days for a refund. In order to return or exchange (under the guidelines described below) all or part of your order, customer must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Call toll free (800) 949-8015 to obtain RMA # from a Seller's representative. All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging including manuals, accessories, cables, etc. with the authorization (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return requests must be made within 30 days of the receipt date. All returns must be certified to be in good condition by one of our engineers before refund can be accepted. If the product has been damaged, seller will assess the damage and will determine if the product is entitled to a refund. All free items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. At our discretion, we may levy a restocking fee of 25% of the cost of items returned. Any vouchers or gift certificates earned by a returned order will be voided, and the voucher amount will be charged to any order to which it was applied. Installation, training or professional services are NON-REFUNDABLE. Seller is responsible for shipping costs or damage on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully. Please be advised that packages sent by normal US Postal Service cannot be tracked to ensure delivery. Since Seller cannot provide credit for a return without confirming its receipt, we recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked and or insured.