Carestream’s Most Budget-Friendly Upgrade to DR Imaging
Meet the new Carestream Focus 35C Detector, powered by advanced Image Suite Software. For a surprisingly low purchase price, it delivers the productivity power of wireless operation, and the image quality only DR technology can provide. Best of all, the Focus Detector slides right into your existing analog equipment – protecting your current investment.
- The power of full digital X-ray at a manageable cost
- The superb diagnostic condence that comes with DR image quality
- Wireless design to speed workow, and help minimize the infection risks and trip hazards of cables
- Image Suite V4 Software’s easy-to-use, intuitive interface
- Optional tablet-viewing capability and Mini-PACS module
The Budget-Friendly Way to Upgrade to DR Imaging.
Stepping up to full digital X-ray is a tremendous way to speed your workow, increase productivity and support a higher standard of care. But if you’re a smaller hospital or clinic, or a private practice looking to add in-house imaging, the cost of upgrading can be a real barrier. That’s why Carestream has introduced the highly economical Carestream Focus 35C Detector, powered by advanced Image Suite Software. It delivers the productivity power of wireless operation, and the image quality only DR technology can provide. Best of all, the Focus Detector slides right into your existing analog equipment – protecting your current investment.
Say Goodbye to the Drawbacks of Analog Imaging.
Film and Computed Radiography are both dependable imaging modalities. But the many steps of lm processing can really slow you down. Plus, lm means working with noxious-smelling chemicals, maintaining a darkroom and the ongoing purchase of consumables. CR imaging is consumable-free, but still requires the extra step of scanning and digitizing each captured image, which slows down your workow.
The Focus Detector with Image Suite V4 Software can make all of these problems of the past. It’s the ideal way to tap the power of digital – and it’s budget-friendly, even for private practices and specialty practices such as orthopedics, chiropractic and veterinary. Additional Focus Detector advantages include:
- 35×43 cm size with Cesium Iodide scintillator for low-dose applications
- Wireless design also helps minimize the infection risks and trip hazards of cables
- Beam Detect Mode eliminates cable connection to the generator, alleviating OEM service concerns; image capture begins automatically when the detector senses the X-ray exposure
The Power Behind the Detector: Image Suite Software.
The Image Suite software platform combines advanced image processing and robust functionality for maximum efciency in smaller facilities. Image Suite Software: • Provides a simple and intuitive user interface.
- Allows automated workow with uniform protocols
- Windows 10 Platform provides added cybersecurity
- Offers an optional Mini-PACS module with a broad toolset, allowing superb image management and analysis
- Performs backups to CDs and USB drives for reliable off-line storage
- Offers a tablet-viewing option* for image review with patients to help you better explain your diagnosis