URS-T LP Plus - Universal Radiographic System
HF generators supplied with APR, table mount, hand switch and touch screen control console,
See options for 3-phase upgrades on SHF410 and SHF510 generators.System Options:
- 40kW, 500mA, 125kVp, 1-phase, 220/240VAC, E7242 200kHU Tube
- 50kW, 640mA, 125kVp, 1-phase, 220/240VAC, E7884 300kHU Tube
- 64kW, 640mA, 150kVp, 3-phase, 380/480VAC, HSS, E7252 300kHU Tube
- 80kW, 800mA, 150kVp, 3-phase, 380/480VAC, HSS, E7254 400kHU Tube
Universal Radiographic Stand - Fully Motorized with Auto Positioning
- Floor to wall mounted tube stand
- Unique C Arm supports tube at one end and receptor at other end / Receptor on left is only configuration
- Variable SID from 40" to 72"
- Motorized movement for SID adjustment, vertical and receptor rotation
- Touch Pad controls at receptor to operate all movements
- Digital indication at tube for arm angulation
- 10” touch screen control console allows:
- View selection
- Automatic positioning of structure to selected view
- Review patient positioning for selected view (guide)
- Adjust preprogrammed techniques
- Reciprocating Bucky
- Manual cassette tray
- 103 line, 10:1 ratio, 40" to 72" focal range grid
X-Ray Tube - 200,000 heat unit, 0.6-1.5mm focal spots, 270° horn angle
Collimator - Certified manual collimator with LED, laser light, swivel mount
Cables - Pair – 29’ long with vinyl cable wrap
*This product has been permanently discontinued.
Replacement products available.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping - Delivery shall be made at FOB shipping point of origin. Seller's responsibilities for the Equipment purchased pursuant hereto ceases and title and risk of loss passes to Customer upon delivery to the carrier. In the event of loss, damage, injury or destruction after such delivery to the carrier, claims must be made against the carrier and not against Seller. In no event shall any loss, damage, injury or destruction operate in any manner to release Customer from the obligation to make payments required herein. Returns - Unless a product is labeled "all sales final" at the time of purchase, all orders may be returned within 30 days for a refund. In order to return or exchange (under the guidelines described below) all or part of your order, customer must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Call toll free (800) 949-8015 to obtain RMA # from a Seller's representative. All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging including manuals, accessories, cables, etc. with the authorization (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return requests must be made within 30 days of the receipt date. All returns must be certified to be in good condition by one of our engineers before refund can be accepted. If the product has been damaged, seller will assess the damage and will determine if the product is entitled to a refund. All free items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. At our discretion, we may levy a restocking fee of 25% of the cost of items returned. Any vouchers or gift certificates earned by a returned order will be voided, and the voucher amount will be charged to any order to which it was applied. Installation, training or professional services are NON-REFUNDABLE. Seller is responsible for shipping costs or damage on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully. Please be advised that packages sent by normal US Postal Service cannot be tracked to ensure delivery. Since Seller cannot provide credit for a return without confirming its receipt, we recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked and or insured.