Genoray Dental X-ray and MasterDent: Dental Sensor size 2 with software and a laptop workstation
MasterDent is a CMOS area image sensor developed for X-ray imaging, with 2.1 mega pixels (1300 x 1700) and a pixel size of 20 x 20 µm
• Pixel Size: 20 x 20 μm
• 1300 (H) x 1700 (V) Pixel Format
• High Resolution (12 LP/mm)
• Dynamic Range: 57dB
• USB 2.0 Interface
• Equipped with Dose Meter
• Dust & Water Proof, equivalent of IP67
• Three Sensors can be simultaneously connected to one PC Structure
- Image size (H x V): 26 x 34 mm
- Number of total pixels (H x V): 1300 x 1706
- Number of effective pixels: 1300 x 1700
- Scintillator type: GOS Characteristics & Ratings
- Supply Voltage: 4.75 – 5.25 Volts
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit
- Incident X-ray energy: 20 to 90 kVp
- Current Consumption: max. of 155 mA
Voyance Acquisition Software
- • Superior Image Quality
- • Exam-specific algorithms image processing
- • Automatic image optimization
- • Edit existing patient information/search patient by patient name, patient ID, Accession number, bar code, etc.
- • True size for printing • Resend / Reprint image
- • Send/Print queue management
- • User-friendly touch GUI
- • Useful functions: Auto Cropping, Auto Grid Suppression, Auto Labeling, Auto Rotation, Free Rotation, Multi Layout, etc.
- • Fully DICOM 3.0 Compatible: MWL, Send, Print, MPPS, etc.
- • Various operation modes: veterinary, vehicle, equine, dental
- • Customized functions and various themes
Voyance PACS Voyance Server is a complete and cost-effective Voyance Imaging solution that provides imaging departments with a scalable and upgradable solution to archive patient studies. The Voyance Server solution includes features to archive patients, retrieve studies, print studies, edit patient reports, record voice notes with patient study, and transmit studies over the internet. Voyance Server solution consists of a group of software and hardware components that has specifically chosen to provide the maximum performance and scalability.
• Supports all DICOM modalities.
• Archiving on PACS server and on the Network.
• Multi-Level relational database structure for patients/studies/series and images. • Supports pre-fetching and auto-routing of patients to the modalities.
• Scalable and Upgradable
• Easy Administration
• All DICOM Features