Easy Moving Mobile X-Ray Unit
Battery-Operated Easy Moving Mobile unit provides a mobile solution to meet the needs of the demanding hospital environment. The system has the most innovative battery-assisted High Frequency generator that permits high output power from any standard power outlet. The Easy Moving Mobile unit offers excellent operability and maneuverability in surgical rooms, intensive care, emergency room departments, orthopedics, pediatrics, or by the patient's bedside.
- Battery-assisted high frequency generator
- 492 APR programs available
- Single-Phase Line from 100- 240 VAC (+/-10%)
- Two independent motors for front wheels with forward and backward movement
- Anti-Collision system on front and sides
- Emergency Stop push button on control panel
- Rotating anode x-ray tube and dual focal spots
- Manual Collimator
- Up to 200 exposures of 160 mAs (i.e. 70 kVp, 320 mA, 0.5 sec)
- Storage Capacity: 80,000 mAs@ 100 kVp
- Tube stand column rotation: +/- 280°
- Tube rotation "x" axis: +/- 180°
- Tube rotation "z" axis : 120°
- Vertical tube travel: 150 cm
- Horizontal tube travel: 53 cm
- Maximum focal distance: 205cm to the floor
- Minimum focal distance: 55 cm to the floor
- 51.4"L x 26.7"W x 77.G"H (130cm L x 67.8cm W x 197 cm H); 1247 lbs
*This product has been permanently discontinued.
Replacement products available.
Shipping - Delivery shall be made at FOB shipping point of origin. Seller's responsibilities for the Equipment purchased pursuant hereto ceases and title and risk of loss passes to Customer upon delivery to the carrier. In the event of loss, damage, injury or destruction after such delivery to the carrier, claims must be made against the carrier and not against Seller. In no event shall any loss, damage, injury or destruction operate in any manner to release Customer from the obligation to make payments required herein. Returns - Unless a product is labeled "all sales final" at the time of purchase, all orders may be returned within 30 days for a refund. In order to return or exchange (under the guidelines described below) all or part of your order, customer must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Call toll free (800) 949-8015 to obtain RMA # from a Seller's representative. All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging including manuals, accessories, cables, etc. with the authorization (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return requests must be made within 30 days of the receipt date. All returns must be certified to be in good condition by one of our engineers before refund can be accepted. If the product has been damaged, seller will assess the damage and will determine if the product is entitled to a refund. All free items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. At our discretion, we may levy a restocking fee of 25% of the cost of items returned. Any vouchers or gift certificates earned by a returned order will be voided, and the voucher amount will be charged to any order to which it was applied. Installation, training or professional services are NON-REFUNDABLE. Seller is responsible for shipping costs or damage on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully. Please be advised that packages sent by normal US Postal Service cannot be tracked to ensure delivery. Since Seller cannot provide credit for a return without confirming its receipt, we recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked and or insured.