Non-Elevating Table with Fixed Colum
- Fixed Table Height: 30 inches
- Table Top 31 inches deep by 60 inches wide
- 4 way float table top, with floating range of +/- 11 inches longitudinal and +/- 3 inches transversal
- Electromagnetic Braking System
- Maximum Allowable Lifting Weight: 500 lb.
- Column Height: 84 inches
- Upgrades to Elevating Table, Horizontally Moving Floor Mount, and Rotating Tube Mechanism are available.
- 32 KW, Single Phase Generator
- 40 – 125 KV Range
- 10 – 400 mA Range
- 0.1 – 100 mAs Range
- Exposure Time Range 1 ms – 6.4 s
- Technique Selection: kV/AEC, kV/mAs, kV/ma/ms
Toshiba X-ray Tube
- Nominal Radiographic Tube Voltage: 40 – 150 kV
- Nominal Focal Spot: Large 2 mm, Small 1 mm
- Anode Target Angle: 12 degrees
- Anode Heat Content: 140 kHU
Manual Vet LED/LASER Collimare Collimator
Foot Switch for Exposure
20’ High Voltage cable pair with federal terminals on both ends
MasterX cassette size
DR Flat Panel Detector
- Active area (Real Image Size): 17x17 inch or 14x17 inch
- Overall Dimensions: 19.5x19.5x0.62 inch or 16.5x19.5x.62 inch
- Power Consumption: max of 21 Watt
- Carbon Fiber Sensor Protection Plate
- Cesium Iodide (Csl) with Amorphous Silicon (a-Si) Photodiode
- Pixel Pitch: 140 μ m
- A/D Conversion: 16 bit
- X-ray Voltage Range: 40-150 kVp
- Wired Interface: Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T) (for Tethered Panels) Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11n (2.4GHz/5GHz) - Dual bandwidth (for Wireless Panels)
- Control Box with AC100-240V, 50/60Hz input power, and DC24V 2.5A 60W(MAX) output power
Voyance Acquisition Software
- Superior Image Quality
- Exam-specific algorithms image processing
- Automatic image optimization
- Edit existing patient information/search patient by patient name, patient ID, Accession number, bar code, etc.
- True size for printing
- Resend / Reprint image
- Controls up to 3 panels and one dental sensor with the same interface User-friendly touch GUI
- Useful functions: Auto Cropping, Auto Grid Suppression, Auto Labeling, Auto Rotation, Free Rotation, Multi Layout, etc.
- Fully DICOM 3.0 Compatible: MWL, Send, Print, MPPS, etc.
- Customized functions and various themes
Voyance Server is a complete and cost effective Voyance Imaging solution that provides imaging departments with a scalable and upgradable solution to archive patient studies.
The Voyance Server solution includes features to archive patients, retrieve studies, print studies, edit patient reports, record voice notes with patient study, and transmit studies over telephone lines or internet. Voyance Server solution consists of a group of software and hardware components that has specifically chosen to provide the maximum performance and scalability.
Supports all DICOM modalities.
Archiving on PACS server and on the Network.
Multi-Level relational database structure for patients/studies/series and images.
Supports pre-fetching and auto-routing of patients to the modalities.
Scalable and Upgradable Multi-Lingual Easy Administration
All DICOM Features