Dedicated Veterinary Imaging System
High Frequency, Anatomically Programmed
AVChoice systems are equipped with an integrated tube stand and an anatomically programmed, high frequency generator providing a cost effective and time saving solution for the veterinarian who seeks maximum capability in minimum space.
- Integrated tube stand with variable SID
- Angulating tube arm
- Control console on swing out arm mounts to tube stand
- Available with stationary, 2-way float or 4-way float table top
- Welded table construction with 400 lb load capacity and urine trap
- Integrated tube stand with electric locks and variable SID travels full length of table
- Angulating tube arm, angulation dial and operator handle
- Electric table locks (on 2-way float and 4-way float table tops)
- Foot activated exposure switch
- 17 x 17 in grid cabinet with tube stand interlock
- Grid: 10:1 ratio, 103 line, 34-44 in focal range
- Heavy-duty manual cassette tray
- Certified manual collimator with built-in spare bulb and retractable tape measure
- X -ray tube: 140,000 heat unit, 1.0-2.0 mm focal spots with 90° horn angle
- One pair 20 ft high voltage cables, terminated both ends
Shipping - Delivery shall be made at FOB shipping point of origin. Seller's responsibilities for the Equipment purchased pursuant hereto ceases and title and risk of loss passes to Customer upon delivery to the carrier. In the event of loss, damage, injury or destruction after such delivery to the carrier, claims must be made against the carrier and not against Seller. In no event shall any loss, damage, injury or destruction operate in any manner to release Customer from the obligation to make payments required herein.
Returns - Unless a product is labeled "all sales final" at the time of purchase, all orders may be returned within 30 days for a refund. In order to return or exchange (under the guidelines described below) all or part of your order, customer must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Call toll free (800) 949-8015 to obtain RMA # from a Seller's representative. All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging including manuals, accessories, cables, etc. with the authorization (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return requests must be made within 30 days of the receipt date. All returns must be certified to be in good condition by one of our engineers before refund can be accepted. If the product has been damaged, seller will assess the damage and will determine if the product is entitled to a refund. All free items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. At our discretion, we may levy a restocking fee of 25% of the cost of items returned. Any vouchers or gift certificates earned by a returned order will be voided, and the voucher amount will be charged to any order to which it was applied. Installation, training or professional services are NON-REFUNDABLE. Seller is responsible for shipping costs or damage on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully. Please be advised that packages sent by normal US Postal Service cannot be tracked to ensure delivery. Since Seller cannot provide credit for a return without confirming its receipt, we recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked and or insured.