GP-4 Elevating Table with Floor-to-Wall Non-Rotate Tube Stand
Elevating, Four-Way Float Top Table - 750 lb. Patient Load
- 86.5" x 31.5" float table top
- 43.3" longitudinal and 9.5" lateral table top travel
- Vertical Travel 19.69" x 35.43"
- Collision protection
- Super Speed Bucky
- Heavy duty manual cassette tray
- 103 line, 10:1 ratio, 34-44" focal range grid
Floor-to-Wall Non-Rotate Tube Stand
- Vertical travel 11.75" - 76.75"
- 23" focal spot to front of column
- Platform tube mount, angulation dial and operator handles
- Manual lock for tube angulation
- Electric lock for longitudinal and vertical travel
- Fits in ceiling heights of 88"-121"
- 75Z Longitudinal travel with 8' floor track
- UL Classified, operates from 24 VDC
Wall Stand with 17 x 17" Grid Cabinet
- Floor-to-Wall Mount, Counterbalanced Column
- Minimum ceiling height: 86" from floor
- Vertical Travel: 9-3/4" to 72-3/4"
- Grid Cabinet with Heavy Duty Tray and 10:1, 103 line grid
- Electric locks (24 VDC 2 Amp required) power supply included
- Operates on 120 VAC
X-Ray Tube - 140,000 heat unit, 1.0-2.0mm focal spots, 90° horn angle
Collimator - Certified Manual Collimator with laser light, LED, 125kVP
Cables - pair, 25' long
*This product has been permanently discontinued.
Replacement products available.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping - Delivery shall be made at FOB shipping point of origin. Seller's responsibilities for the Equipment purchased pursuant hereto ceases and title and risk of loss passes to Customer upon delivery to the carrier. In the event of loss, damage, injury or destruction after such delivery to the carrier, claims must be made against the carrier and not against Seller. In no event shall any loss, damage, injury or destruction operate in any manner to release Customer from the obligation to make payments required herein. Returns - Unless a product is labeled "all sales final" at the time of purchase, all orders may be returned within 30 days for a refund. In order to return or exchange (under the guidelines described below) all or part of your order, customer must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Call toll free (800) 949-8015 to obtain RMA # from a Seller's representative. All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging including manuals, accessories, cables, etc. with the authorization (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return requests must be made within 30 days of the receipt date. All returns must be certified to be in good condition by one of our engineers before refund can be accepted. If the product has been damaged, seller will assess the damage and will determine if the product is entitled to a refund. All free items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. At our discretion, we may levy a restocking fee of 25% of the cost of items returned. Any vouchers or gift certificates earned by a returned order will be voided, and the voucher amount will be charged to any order to which it was applied. Installation, training or professional services are NON-REFUNDABLE. Seller is responsible for shipping costs or damage on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully. Please be advised that packages sent by normal US Postal Service cannot be tracked to ensure delivery. Since Seller cannot provide credit for a return without confirming its receipt, we recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked and or insured.