DynaVue 2-1 offers the convenience of a digital x-ray with static images while offering you cutting edge technology of Fluoroscopy.
Offering your Veterinarian clients the ability to perform procedures such as:
- Intraluminal Stenting for the Treatment of Tracheal Collapse
- Urethral and Colonic Obstructive Disease
- Minimally invasive Fracture repair
- Vascular Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Contrast Studies of the Gastrointestinal Tract
Flouroscopy and Radiographic Generator (3.5kW/10kW modes), 220V/15A power requirements.
4-Way Float Table
ExamVue 14X17 Flouroscopy CCD Detector
ExamVue DR Acquisition Console Software for Flouroscopy
• Real time acquisition of flouroscopy images at 15FPS with image processing
• DICOM Cine-loop Display (with Previous, Pause, Play and Image slider bar)
• Patient Registration: Manually or (DMWL) DICOM Modality Worklist. DICOM Modality Worklist is a standard feature and is available for use provided that the HIS/RIS accommodates Modality Worklist.
• Processing Parameter Settings: Pediatric, Small, Medium, Large Adult, Edge Enhancement, Histogram, Contrast, Latitude
• Image Acquisition & Review QC: flip (horizontal/vertical), rotate (clockwise/counterclockwise), zoom, pan, window/level, magnifying glass, crop, annotations line measurement, angle measurement, free text, arrow, L&R Markers, Cobb’s Angle Measurement, Norberg Angle Measurement
• Allows for secondary/dual monitor display
• Emergency Mode: Allows exam to be conducted while no patient data available
• DICOM Send to PACS, Auto-PACS Send
• DICOM Print to DICOM Printer
• DICOM Storage Commitment
• Hard disk capacity notification bar
• Export images formatted as .jpg, .png, .bmp, and DICOM (with or without Viewer) to CD or other media
• Export/Back-up to DVD/Removable Drive
• Procedure Code Matching – Matches body part and projection items with RIS/HIS code
• Database: Shows list of stored images after acquisition
• Compare two images side-by-side
• Delete Image
• Repeat- Reject function with operator statistics
• Grid Line Removal
• Stitching Software
• Exposure Index
Computer (Specifications subject to change without notice) i7 Processor 16GB RAM GPU for Fluoroscopy Image processing
1TB Hard Drive for image and data storage.
120GB Solid State Drive for program installation.
23" Touch Screen Monitor
Manufacturer's Hardware Warranty includes parts replacements only.
1 Year Standard Manufacturer's Parts Warranty on Table, Generator and Computer
5 Years Manufacturer's Parts Warranty on
ExamVue 14x17 Flouroscopy CCD Detector
5 Years Remote Software Support