Tilting Upright and Extremity System with 32 kW High-Frequency Generator
SHF 310AP 32 kW, 400 mA, 125 kVp, 500 mAs High-Frequency Generator, 1-phase 208/240 VAC
- 400 mA, 125 kVp (400 mA @ 80 kVp)
- Seventeen mA stations: 10, 12.5, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 64, 80, 100, 125, 180, 200, 250, 320, 400
- 0.001 to 10-second time range
- 0.1 to 500 mAs • kVp selection, 40 to 125 kVp in 1 kV increments • Digital displays • Automatic line compensation • APR, Anatomical Programming • Table mount
- Exposure hand switch
- UL/CE/FDA Listed
- For Operation on 1 Phase 208/240 VAC
Floor to Wall Non-Rotate Tubestand, Medical
- Fits in ceiling heights of 88" - 121"
- Vertical travel 11.75" - 76.75"
- 75.2" Longitudinal Travel with 8' floor track
- 21" tube arm (focal spot to the front of column 23")
- 32.2" focal spot from the wall
- Platform tube mount, angulation dial, and operator handle
- Manual lock for tube angulation
- Electric lock for longitudinal and vertical travel
- 8-foot tracks • UL Classified operates from 24 VDC
Wall stand with Tilt
- The tilting wall stand features an electric vertical lock and mechanical tilt lock; the RH load standard
- Vertical travel: 15.5"-79"
- Tilt mechanism +90° -45°
- 17”x17” grid cabinet with front panel
- Heavy-duty manual cassette tray
- 103 line, 10:1 ratio, 40" to 72" focal range grid
Tube, 140,000HU, 0.6-1.5, 180 deg Best Focal Point
Certified Manual Collimator with laser light, LED, 125kVP
25 ft HV Cables
For power lines BELOW 208 VAC, an auxiliary boost transformer is required
1-phase Step up Transformer, 208-240V
Patient Image Flat Panel DR System 17 x 17 Cesium CSI Tethered
17x17 inch Cesium CsI Tethered, cassette size DR Flat Panel Detector, with advanced acquisition PatientImage software with Chiropractic Toolsets and PACS
PatientImage 17x17 inch CsI Tethered, cassette size DR Flat Panel Detector
- Active area (Real Image Size): 17x17 inch
- Overall Dimensions: 495.5×495.5×15.8mm (19.5x19.5x0.62 inch)
- Weight: 4.3 Kg (9.5 lb)
- Power Consumption: max of 21 Watt
- Carbon Fiber Sensor Protection Plate
- Cesium Iodide (Csl) with Amorphous Silicon (a-Si) Photodiode
- Pixel Matrix: 3040(H)×3036(V)
- Pixel Pitch: 140 μ m
- A/D Conversion: 16 bit
- X-ray Voltage Range: 40-150 kVp
- Wired Interface: Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T)
- Control Box with AC100-240V, 50/60Hz input power, and DC24V 2.5A 60W(MAX) output power
PatientImage Acquisition Software
- Superior Image Quality
- Exam-specific algorithms image processing
- Automatic image optimization
- Edit existing patient information/search patient by patient name, patient ID, Accession number, bar code, etc.
- True size for printing
- Resend / Reprint image
- Send/Print queue management
- User-friendly touch GUI
- Useful functions: Auto Cropping, Auto Grid Suppression, Auto Labeling, Auto Rotation, Free Rotation, Multi Layout, etc.
- Fully DICOM 3.0 Compatible: MWL, Send, Print, MPPS, etc.
- Customized functions and various themes
- User-Friendly Interface Supporting Touch Screen Functions
- One Screen to Access All Functions
- Same Interface for the Acquisition Software and Viewers
- Image Processing With Advanced Algorithm
- Fast Processing with Superior Image Quality
- Intelligent Algorithms for Sharp Edges without noise amplification
- Automatic image optimization
PatientImage Server is a complete and cost effective PatientImage Imaging solution that provides imaging departments with a scalable and upgradable solution to archive patient studies.
Includes 10 concurrent users & Chiropractic Tools.
Workstation (Min. Configuration):
- i5 Intel Core
- Windows 10 Professional
- 1 TB Hard Disk
- 8 GB RAM
- 24 inch Monitor Touch Screen Monitor (Cal Jam Upgrade)
- Workstation pre-configured and with the Software installed
- Includes 5 year parts warranty on DR Panel and software
- Includes 3 year warranty from Dell for computer workstation
** In order to obtain both 72" to the wall receptor and center to horizontal wall receptor, exact placement of 8' rail is required **
*This product has been permanently discontinued.
Replacement products available.