SkanRay SkanC High Frequency Mobile C-Arm Package
The Skan C High Frequency Mobile Surgical C-Arm X-ray Equipment. Ideal for use in Neurology, Orthopaedic, Urology, Gastrointestinal, Pain management, Interventional & Peripheral Vascular Images.
SKAN C, with its compact space-saving design, fits easily in a small work space thereby allowing more free space for all your C-arm applications. A low lateral height helps to reduce skin irradiation level and also meets low height patient handling systems.
Benefits of the SkanRay SkanC
- Safest C-Arm in its class with virtually zero leakage radiation.
- Pulse Fluoroscopy Mode up to 12mA, produces good quality images with minimum effective exposure to radiation.
- Vascular Mode with DSA, Trace and Road Map tools for efficient vascular applications.
- Image Capture with 1k x 1k resolution for exceptional image quality.
- Multi-Mode functionality accommodates vascular, pulsed fluoroscopy, RAD and fluoroscopy.
- Virtual Collimation allows ROI selection without additional exposure reducing the dose to the patient.
- Storage of over 100,000 images eliminating the need for constant image backup.
- Laser Aimer for accurate positioning of the patient without radiation.
- 18" x 18" Dual High definition Monochrome LED Monitors.
- DICOM 3 compliant - Send, Receive, Print, DICOM CD, MWL and MPPS.
- Line measurement to measure bones or screws during surgery.
- Snapshot feature produces Digital Radiography image quality in fluoro mode.
- Studies can be saved in MKV video, JPEG & DCM image formats.
- SID - 95cm and Free space -75cm.
- Suitable for Orthopedic, Spine, Neuro, Urology, GI & Vascular.
SkanRay User Interface
- 10.4" TFT LCD touch screen display; 67 ft-L Brightness; SVGA 800 (H) x 600(V) resolution; anti-glare w/wide view.
- Supports optical encoder and hot keys for ease of operation; laser aimer control and menu driven operation.
- X-Ray Tube:
- Fixed Anode.
- Nominal Focal Spot Value - 0.6/1.8 as per IEC60336.
- Maximum Anode Heat Capacity - 56kHU.
- Maximum Housing Heat Capacity - 1150kHU.
- Total Filtration - 0.1 inch (2.5mm) of Al eq.
HF X-Ray Generator
- Mode of operation: Fluoroscopy, Radiography.
- Maximum Output in Large Focus - [3.5 kW (220VAC-240VC) -- or -- 2.2kW (110VAC)] for 100mS.
- Maximum Continuous Output in Small Focus - 500W [10 mins].
- kV Range - 40 -110.
- Max Tube Current (Large Focus) - 70mA@50kV, 32mA@110kV [220-240VAC] 55mA@40kV, 20mA@110kV[110VAC].
- Frequency - 80 - 250kHz.
- Continuous / Pulsed Fluoroscopy.
- mA Range for Continuous Fluoro - 0.2 to 8mA.
- mA Range for Pulsed Fluoro - 0.2 to 12mA.
- Digital Snap Shot - 0.2 to 10mA.
- Hard & Soft Shudders with Circular IRIS.
- 26 inch Immersion Depth.
- 30 inch Clear Space.
- 18 inch Vertical Travel.
- 8 inch Horizontal Travel.
- Orbital Motion - 40° to +90° Max.
- Virtual Collimation = simulation of collimated area w/out exposure. Controls soft shutter for dense anatomy.
- display along with soft tissue Collimator rotation control to align with the ROI
- RIS Collimation - perfect circular collimation 9 steps of IRIS.
SkanRay SkanC Warranty
- 5 Year parts **Glass is prorated at 20% per year.
- 1 Year Labor Warranty.
- Remote Applications training included.
- Training Onsite Applications training.