Techno-Aide's premium reinforced bariatric wheelchair provides optimal patient transport, perfect for hospital or clinical use. The heavy-duty frame supports up to 500 lbs. and includes premium reinforced joints throughout.
The superior embossed back rest and seat support upholstery each include a premium double inner liner for extreme comfort and increased durability. Our upgraded wheelchair features a 24" seat width and 18" seat depth to help facilities comfortably and safely accommodate a large variety of patients.
- 24" seat width, with 18" seat depth (1" longer than standard)
- Premium reinforced frame with double cross braces and heavy-duty axles
- Embossed upholstery with double inner lining for superior comfort and increased durability
- Includes a convenient chart pocket on back rest!
- Scratch-resistant coating helps ensure a premium finish even after use
- Two-position seat height offers up to 2” of adjustment, perfect for a hemi-position
- Tool-free adjustable front riggings with swing-away aluminum black footplates
- Rear 24" x 1" black plastic wheels with black hand-rims and non-marking polyurethane tires
- Maximum Weight Capacity 500 lbs (evenly distributed)
- Stain-resistant black finish
- Meets Medicare code K0007
Shipping - Delivery shall be made at FOB shipping point of origin. Seller's responsibilities for the Equipment purchased pursuant hereto ceases and title and risk of loss passes to Customer upon delivery to the carrier. In the event of loss, damage, injury or destruction after such delivery to the carrier, claims must be made against the carrier and not against Seller. In no event shall any loss, damage, injury or destruction operate in any manner to release Customer from the obligation to make payments required herein. Returns - Unless a product is labeled "all sales final" at the time of purchase, all orders may be returned within 30 days for a refund. In order to return or exchange (under the guidelines described below) all or part of your order, customer must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Call toll free (800) 949-8015 to obtain RMA # from a Seller's representative. All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging including manuals, accessories, cables, etc. with the authorization (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return requests must be made within 30 days of the receipt date. All returns must be certified to be in good condition by one of our engineers before refund can be accepted. If the product has been damaged, seller will assess the damage and will determine if the product is entitled to a refund. All free items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. At our discretion, we may levy a restocking fee of 25% of the cost of items returned. Any vouchers or gift certificates earned by a returned order will be voided, and the voucher amount will be charged to any order to which it was applied. Installation, training or professional services are NON-REFUNDABLE. Seller is responsible for shipping costs or damage on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully. Please be advised that packages sent by normal US Postal Service cannot be tracked to ensure delivery. Since Seller cannot provide credit for a return without confirming its receipt, we recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked and or insured.