Genoray Dental X-ray and MasterDent: Dental Sensor size 2 with software and a laptop workstation
Port-X IV Portable X-ray Device: Lightest in the market weighing at 1.5kg. Remarkable image quality that may be viewed directly on the PX4 with a 0.4 mm Focal Spot and 70 kv Tube Voltage. Can take up to 400 exposures with a full battery.
Genoray ZEN-PX4 All in One Portable X-Ray System
High quality imaging
- High-End generator technology: It ensures safe exposure and repeatable image quality at all times.
- Handheld Portability for 1 hand operation: 1.5kg, 140x172x250mm PORT-X improves the efficient use of work space.
Crystal clear images
- 0.4mm Focal Spot / 70kV Tube Voltage provides with a hight resolution image to make an accurate diagnosis.
Long battery life
- Li-polymer 22.2VDC, 1,000mAh/25C.
Easy Data transfer
- Easy Data transfer with Wireless to PC and Mobile application.
- Direct connection with digital intra oral sensor for mobile dental clinic or emergencies.
Reddot design award 2017
- Superiority in design: Reddot design award in 2017.
IPS LCD Screen
- Image viewer with clear IPS LCD Screen.
Patient & Data management without PC
- Straightforward process for image capture with intuitive icons
Proactive maintenance service by latest IoT Technology
- Proactive customer service, GMS(Genoray Management System) provides real-time service through equipment status checks and immediate response to errors from a service team
GENORAY Portview Digital Dental Intra Oral Sensor Size# 2 X-Ray System FDA
- High-end CMOS Resolution; Best Penny Test Guaranteed
- High-Resolution; 19-micron pixel provides outstanding image
- Clear Image; - High-performance x-ray conversion layers for uncompromised image quality
Microsoft - Surface Pro 7 - 12.3" Touch Screen - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 128GB SSD with Black Type Cover (Latest Model) - Platinum
Microsoft - Surface Pro Signature Type Cover - Black
Video of Genoray Zen-PX4
Shipping - Delivery shall be made at FOB shipping point of origin. Seller's responsibilities for the Equipment purchased pursuant hereto ceases and title and risk of loss passes to Customer upon delivery to the carrier. In the event of loss, damage, injury or destruction after such delivery to the carrier, claims must be made against the carrier and not against Seller. In no event shall any loss, damage, injury or destruction operate in any manner to release Customer from the obligation to make payments required herein.
Returns - Unless a product is labeled "all sales final" at the time of purchase, all orders may be returned within 30 days for a refund. In order to return or exchange (under the guidelines described below) all or part of your order, customer must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Call toll free (800) 949-8015 to obtain RMA # from a Seller's representative. All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging including manuals, accessories, cables, etc. with the authorization (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return requests must be made within 30 days of the receipt date. All returns must be certified to be in good condition by one of our engineers before refund can be accepted. If the product has been damaged, seller will assess the damage and will determine if the product is entitled to a refund. All free items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. At our discretion, we may levy a restocking fee of 25% of the cost of items returned. Any vouchers or gift certificates earned by a returned order will be voided, and the voucher amount will be charged to any order to which it was applied. Installation, training or professional services are NON-REFUNDABLE. Seller is responsible for shipping costs or damage on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully. Please be advised that packages sent by normal US Postal Service cannot be tracked to ensure delivery. Since Seller cannot provide credit for a return without confirming its receipt, we recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked and or insured.