Techno-Aide is proud to present the ultimate solution in veterinary Hands-Free X-Rays®!
Designed for use with our new premium, Elastic Extremity Straps Techno-Aide's Adhesive Table Liner allows you to outfit virtually any imaging table for superior Hands-Free X-Ray applications!
Simple and easy to apply, these durable adhesive strips attach quickly and securely to nearly any size table. Sold as a single roll of 15" (5 yards) black "loop" connection tape. Elastic Extremity Straps sold separately.
TABLE LINER INSTALLATION
- Determine sides of the table (or tables) to apply adhesive.
- With a measuring tape, carefully measure each predetermined side edge to edge.
- With approved cutting tool (such as scissors), cut strips to measured lengths.
- Carefully peel back a small section of the easy-pull backing and place at desired starting point.
- Press firmly against table liner for several seconds allowing the adhesive time to adhere to the table.
- Continue peeling the backing as you press the tape into position along the edges of the table.
- Allow table liner to sit for 12-24 hours before use.
- Do not expose table liner to excessive heat fluctuations once adhered to any surface, as this may cause the adhesive to become dislodged before, during, or after use.
Shipping - Delivery shall be made at FOB shipping point of origin. Seller's responsibilities for the Equipment purchased pursuant hereto ceases and title and risk of loss passes to Customer upon delivery to the carrier. In the event of loss, damage, injury or destruction after such delivery to the carrier, claims must be made against the carrier and not against Seller. In no event shall any loss, damage, injury or destruction operate in any manner to release Customer from the obligation to make payments required herein. Returns - Unless a product is labeled "all sales final" at the time of purchase, all orders may be returned within 30 days for a refund. In order to return or exchange (under the guidelines described below) all or part of your order, customer must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Call toll free (800) 949-8015 to obtain RMA # from a Seller's representative. All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging including manuals, accessories, cables, etc. with the authorization (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return requests must be made within 30 days of the receipt date. All returns must be certified to be in good condition by one of our engineers before refund can be accepted. If the product has been damaged, seller will assess the damage and will determine if the product is entitled to a refund. All free items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. At our discretion, we may levy a restocking fee of 25% of the cost of items returned. Any vouchers or gift certificates earned by a returned order will be voided, and the voucher amount will be charged to any order to which it was applied. Installation, training or professional services are NON-REFUNDABLE. Seller is responsible for shipping costs or damage on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully. Please be advised that packages sent by normal US Postal Service cannot be tracked to ensure delivery. Since Seller cannot provide credit for a return without confirming its receipt, we recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked and or insured.