Specifically designed for digital breast tomosynthesis, these low-density markers show up clearly when "in slice" and minimize slinky artifacts when "out of slice." A must have for every imaging room, these lead free, disposable markers greatly reduce repeat exams!
Crafted with non-metallic components to eliminate artifacts, these high quality markers have premium adhesion to stay on the patient's skin longer! Easy to identify 0.5" circular "mole" point highlights areas of interest.
- Easy to use and disposable!
- Used to identify key areas during digital breast tomosynthesis exams
- Helps eliminate repeat exams!
- Lead free, dual density construction means no burnout!
- Easy-Peel adhesive free tab for comfortable removal
- 0.5" circular "mole" style design
Skin Dot Markers are not MRI safe.