- 6″ wide Black Belt orthopedic elastic back for lower back support and to lift weight from the shoulders.
- comfortable shoulder padssnap on belt
- double welt pockets
- Direct beam lead equivalency/attenuation of up to 1.0mm/99% available at extra charge
- COLORS: Classic Nylon Colors
- CORE: Lightweight Lead, KIARMOR Bi-Layer Low-Lead, KIARMOR Bi-Layer Lead-Free
- PROTECTION: .50mm LE at overlap on front, .25mm LE on back
- (1) layer each front panel (2 layers when overlapped) providing .50mm Pb (95.6% direct beam attenuation at 80 kVp) at panel overlap
- (1) layer in back panel providing .25mm Pb (85.7% direct beam attenuation at 80 kVp)
- (2) layer front panel providing .50mm Pb(1) layer in back panel providing .25mm Pb
Shipping & Returns
Shipping - Delivery shall be made at FOB shipping point of origin. Seller's responsibilities for the Equipment purchased pursuant hereto ceases and title and risk of loss passes to Customer upon delivery to the carrier. In the event of loss, damage, injury or destruction after such delivery to the carrier, claims must be made against the carrier and not against Seller. In no event shall any loss, damage, injury or destruction operate in any manner to release Customer from the obligation to make payments required herein. Returns - Unless a product is labeled "all sales final" at the time of purchase, all orders may be returned within 30 days for a refund. In order to return or exchange (under the guidelines described below) all or part of your order, customer must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Call toll free (800) 949-8015 to obtain RMA # from a Seller's representative. All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging including manuals, accessories, cables, etc. with the authorization (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return requests must be made within 30 days of the receipt date. All returns must be certified to be in good condition by one of our engineers before refund can be accepted. If the product has been damaged, seller will assess the damage and will determine if the product is entitled to a refund. All free items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. At our discretion, we may levy a restocking fee of 25% of the cost of items returned. Any vouchers or gift certificates earned by a returned order will be voided, and the voucher amount will be charged to any order to which it was applied. Installation, training or professional services are NON-REFUNDABLE. Seller is responsible for shipping costs or damage on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully. Please be advised that packages sent by normal US Postal Service cannot be tracked to ensure delivery. Since Seller cannot provide credit for a return without confirming its receipt, we recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked and or insured.